Whether you’re staging a special event, offering community support or care to vulnerable individuals, managing a substantial endowment, or serving a group united by a common interest, your nonprofit organization could face a variety of strategic challenges.
Those challenges can range from competing for funding and attracting and retaining employees or volunteers to balancing budgets and promoting sound governance. Yet, as a busy decision-maker, you seldom have the time — and might not have the expertise or resources — to proactively manage the many risks associated with such activities and the services you deliver.
Without expert guidance, your organization’s nonprofit insurance could provide less-than-airtight protection while remaining one of your largest expenditures.
We can help reduce your nonprofit insurance costs and enable you to focus on your mission. As an extension of your executive team, we’ll work with you to:
- Identify threats to assets and reputation
- Suggest practical and cost-effective risk-management strategies
- Craft broad risk-transfer solutions
- Improve employee health and productivity
- Promote bulletproof compliance
- Provide hands-on program management, counsel, education and advocacy that maximizes the value of every insurance contract and benefit offering
We understand that nonprofit is a tax status, not a business plan. With our deep understanding of the unique interests and needs of the nonprofit sector, we’ll work with you to create a risk-management and insurance solution that lays the foundation for your success.
Whether you need to attract significant philanthropic investments or want strategic leadership to guide future direction, our nonprofit insurance specialists will be there to support you.