Nearly three million fatal and nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses occur each year, underscoring the need for organizations to adopt safety programs intended to protect employees, reduce losses and control costs.
Following best practices and complying with evolving industry regulations are necessary steps, but workplace safety management also depends on a consistent and focused effort by every employee, every day. And when accidents do happen, you need a plan to respond and to protect your business.
Whether you are in construction, hospitality, healthcare or other industry, we can work with you to:
- Identify safety exposures and develop a safety program with policies and procedures
- Provide training at management, supervisor and employee levels
- Develop a safety and steering committee for your organization
- Help you understand and comply with U.S., Canada and International regulations, including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Department of Transport (DOT), and Canadian Provincial regulations
- Review facilities for life safety code compliance
- Provide best practice assessments by reviewing existing activities and recommending action plans for improvement
Additionally, our workforce absence management experts can help you develop a robust return to work program to get employees back to work, reduce the financial cost of workplace injuries and boost employee morale.